Sunday, January 25, 2004

"When you've got nothin', you've got nothin' to lose. You're invisible now, you have no secrets to conceal." (Bob Dylan)

Lately I've noticed that I've been bolder about my faith. A girl in the play's cast told me today "There are sometimes when I really think I want to believe in Jesus and salvation, but I think about it and I try real hard, but I can't." And I said to her "I know I can't believe in Jesus. I need Him to help me." And she said "Yeah, I guess God could probably help me out with that." Goodness.

And the other day I told another girl about how I came to know him in the first place, my senior year in high school. Funny, that I have all this faith all of the sudden. I can't help but wonder if it's because I'm dealing with rejection. And wouldn't that be just like God, and his law of resurrection in a dead world.

"You gotta lose. You gotta learn how to die, if you wanna wanna be alive" (Wilco)

No comments: