Monday, January 26, 2004

"Savior while my heart is tender I would yeild that heart to thee
All my powers to thee surrender, thine and only thine to be.
Take me now Lord Jesus, take me, let my heart be ever thine
Thy devoted servent make me, fill my soul with love divine.

Send me Lord where thou wilt send me, only do thou guide my way
May thy grace through life attend me, gladly then shall I obey.
Let me do thy will or bear it, I would know no will but thine
Shouldst thou take my life or spare it, I that life to thee resign.

May this solemn consecration never once forgotten be;
Let it know no revocation, registered, confirmed by thee.
Thine I am, Oh Lord, forever, to thy service set apart
Suffer me to leave thee never. Seal thine image on my heart."


I don't know why some things happen the way they do. But when I think about where I am, and where I was, I can see that my faith is stronger because of those things. Maybe it's because those things make me sing that song.

No comments: