Saturday, July 10, 2004

Some Cat Stevens

Lisa gave me a copy of Footsteps in the Dark. Here is the lyric that is with me today:

"But sometimes you have to moan when nothing seems to suit yer
But nevertheless you know you're locked towards the future

So on and on you go, the seconds tick the time out
There's so much left to know, and I'm on the road to findout"

I have felt like moaning all day. It's an interesting thing to think that sometimes we HAVE to do that. And that we're locked toward the future. No matter what happens or what has happened, we're only moving in one direction: forward. I guess the real question is are we moving on an upward plane or a downward spiral?


1 comment:

lizzo said...

"No matter what happens or what has happened, we're only moving in one direction: forward. I guess the real question is are we moving on an upward plane or a downward spiral?"

i'm going to quote you in my blog.