Tuesday, February 03, 2004

I feel like Bob Fosse. My body is giving out and it's all because of show business! AH!

A girl in the cast has shingles. Is that how you spell the post-chicken pox disease? We're still trying to decide whether to do the show. :(

Also, of note, I can't write the story I was going to. A girl wrote one with the same theme, which was okay--I still coulda wrote mine because it was from another perspective, but then all of the suggestions she got, well, most of them, were to make it more like mine. So if i workshopped it, people would say "hey, she just took the ideas from Eva's story and made her own!" How annoying.

Maybe it's God saying that I need to NOT base the story on what I was going to base it on. Those of you that I've talked to about it, will probably nod in agreement. It was such a great theme though: I'm glad nothing ever happened between us, because then I would know that he wasn't perfect.
Heh. There was the theme. Now don't steal it!

"Good Lord and Butter"
~The Miss Firecracker Contest.

I'm going to get some rest now.

No comments: