Sunday, July 24, 2005

Open Mic

Hey people who read my blog. It's about 5:18pm, and as of now it looks like I will be playing an open mic at Xhedos cafe in Ferndale tonight. It starts at 8pm. My friend Blair is hosting... I have to call at 6:30 to see if I'll get a slot. Blair invited me to open for him at a concert later on in August. I'll keep you posted on that. It's crazy to think I might try to dive into this stuff.
If you get this in time, you can call me 313-310-2760 and i'll give you details about tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back, love, I have missed you! I read part of "Blue Like Jazz," and it made me think of you. Two people study the Bible together and smoke cigarettes and eat chocolate. Made me want to take up smoking....:) Talk to you soon.

Dawn said...

I'd love to hear about your trip--hope the open mic went well! Let me know when your show is.