Sunday, May 15, 2005

Hello Kids. and update for you.

I've been avoiding the blog. Can't say why. I'm at the JET (Jewish Ensemble Theater) where I now work as prop crew. They're doing Brighton Beach Memoirs. My friend Ms. Annie Palmer got me the job because she could only do half of the shows. It's nice to be a part of another show--continue on with my role in the theater community. This one will last me until the week before I leave for South Africa.

So, I'm going to South Africa on June 19th. I'll come back July 19th. I'm pretty excited, as you can imagine. I've been told that my eyes twinkle at the idea of travelling. We'll see how I feel after 2 days on a plane. But the good news is that lisa bought me a digital camera so I can take pictures and post 'em. Hurray Hurray. It's good to have good friends.

Other news: teaching sunday school was a blast today. Mainly because I make the kids draw pictures after the teaching and they have to explain them. These kids are, oh, 15. And they are a trip! Knowing they have to draw increases their focus, I've noticed. I like teaching in general.

still other news: I'm moving out with Erinn soon. Maybe at the end of this month. HUrray! I can have company again, without getting grimmed by my parents.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so going to be at your new apartment ALL the time.

Nora said...

I'll cook for you! I miss cooking. But yeah, you can stay there when you're working on a show in the D...