Sunday, April 03, 2005

Happy Birthday Ian

My brother turns twenty-seven today. He's in Lansing this weekend working at their film festival, and then he returns to Chicago. Last Sunday I spent a lot of time with him--he came to the Walking Project walk in Detroit with me and then we drove out to my Aunt Judy's for Easter dinner. Those who know me know how much I love my brother...

I haven't lived with him for over nine years. It's very easy to love someone who you don't live with. Do you ever notice that? Not to say that if I lived with him I wouldn't love him, but I probably wouldn't be as aware of it. Funny how that is.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday, Ian.

Does Ian read this blog?

Nora said...

Doubt it.

Anonymous said...

I might read it if you mention it in Rachel's blog the day after she tells me she has it.

Now the question is do you read the comments made to 5 month old posts?