Saturday, February 21, 2004

I'm in Chicago. Last night Bethany and I saw Rufus Wainwright. He put on a great concert. He has such a powerful voice.
Today we were extras in a movie that some grad student was making at Columbia. I had to sit with my brother in a coffee shop and pretend to drink cold expresso. It was pretty tedious, but visiting my brother was fun. Last night was a lot of fun because Ian had tons of people in his apt, all eating chocolate fondu and cookies. We horsed around and watched their movies. They all make movies, apparently. Intresting crowd...

Last night i came up with another pipedream: (That's what I call my future plans.)
Move somewhere cheap, like the South, and learn french from french classes. Spend the next three years in france. Move back to the US and learn German. Go to Germany. By the time I'm thirty, I could be quatrilingual! Is that the way you spell that?

Maybe I should just learn English first...

No comments: